Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miami trip in Photos - Day 5

Monday, June 29, 2009

What to do, what to do?

We headed back to downtown Miami to say thank you for the sweet people who hooked us up with upgrading our rooms.

Then I wanted to go to Bal Harbour. The only reason was because my Indian stars were in Miami last year and went shopping at that place. I wanted to check it out! The Bollywood movie that was filmed entirely in Miami is called Dostana, which I blogged about in my Indian cinema blog.



All I can say is it's an upscale high-end luxury place to shop!! Too expensive for me to even look. Very beautiful though.

Me posing, haha. Typical Asian poses.

Me posing at Rainforest Cafe inside the Sawgrass Mills Mall. Looooved the food. The place makes you think you're at Chuck-E-Cheese but I was wrong! More pics on my MySpace & Facebook. Sawgrass Mills Mall is awesome too. It's a huuuuge outlet mall.

Since it was raining nonstop again, we didn't do much. We went to check out this ice cream place called Kilwin's since I wanted sweets! No wonder I can' t lose weight. They have homemade sweets. I have never had homemade ice cream before!!! It was yummy.

No comments: