Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm too damn frugal



I admit, I am tooooo frugal.

Often I don't buy clothes or foods because I think it's too pricey.

Although I enjoy looking at fashion, reading food blogs on 5-star restaurants, I would not spend that much at all.



Growing up and trying to save every dime and penny when possible has contributed to my thinking. In addition, the way hubby and I struggled raising our two kids with out any of our parents' help topped that. I'm so thankful that I don't have to struggle as much as I used to. However, times are tough right now with the economy the way it is. But I can not complain. At least, we both still have our jobs.

Every day I look for deals online to help me save. I will post them here if and when I find them as well.

On another note, my trip to Miami is in THREE weeks! Since last summer, my girl friends and I have been planning on this trip. Even though one of my BFFs has the hotel hookups, Miami is a very expensive place to travel. Paying for parking everywhere you go. Restaurant food prices are high. I am not going to lie; I didn't want to spend as much money as I may have to.



Nevertheless, I am going to have fun.

Definitely hitting South Beach.



Key West.



Fort Lauderdale.




Sorry this post is nothing but pics off the net. No pics to share right now. All pics stolen from Google.

1 comment:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Omg I wish I could go to Miami!