Friday, June 5, 2009

Free 20 oz Light Smoothie from Orange Julius on June 19th



Orange Julius branched with some Dairy Queen. Usually when I go to Discover Mills, there are samples. It's very yummy. Several times, I have purchased it too.

Instead of the small samples they they usually have, go get your free 20 oz Light Smoothie drink from them on June 19th!!!

Click here for the coupon. It's a direct link.

I printed several of them. It's nothing like the KFC grill chicken giveaway.

If you don't believe me, go to the main website.

2 comments:

Mz Lily said...

Dang...how do you know about all these free stuff? I found out about the donut on msn but apparently other people already knew. lol... But S will be leaving today...she misses her mommy. hahaha.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Oh thanks for letting us all know~! ^__^