Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2")



It's been almost a year since I've owned the Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron. Never did I think that I would spend close to $100 for a flat iron!

After going to my hair stylist and getting my hair flat iron every time, I thought I would just invest my money in a quality flat iron.

Before making that investment, I did a lot of research. One of my child friends is a hair stylist and doesn't live in the same state but she gave me some advice to check out Folica because it's a beauty supplier website.

At that time, it was a toss up between buying a Chi or a Sedu. In the end, I concluded to buy the Sedu.

Why?

The reviews for Sedu were positive with before/after pictures.

Not only that, I've read that celebrities like Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Lopez, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson having the Sedu hairstyle.

Finally, I decided to go to Ulta to purchase it (I got a coupon for 20% off) I got the 1 1/2 only because I had thick hair and wanted to straight out my hair quicker.

Below are a couple of my before/after pictures. These were taken in June 2008, almost a year ago.





My short review can be seen on Folica here.

What I love about it is how quickly it gets hot and works very well. I don't use it every day because it's time consuming.

In a few weeks, I will post more pics of my hair. Besides, I'm getting a hair cut in a few weeks :)

3 comments:

Mz Lily said...

I'm getting me one soon. Don't forget to post more pics up. Def. looks nice when you flat iron your hair.

MK said...

hey, everyone starts out somewhere! =) I've been wearing makeup for a while now but i love to see different technique since being hmong it is hard to do a few things other people can do! anywho i am following back! =) can't wait to read more.

Nicki said...

Lily - Definitely!

MK - I think I don't have patience, hehehe. That's my problem