Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Aveeno hair product line



My hair is dry. I mentioned that before.

I kept messing with my flaky scalp earlier in the day.

When I got home from school, I saw that my Aveeno sample has come through! I was excited to try it.

My daughter has been using Aveeno products for her skin since the peditrician had recommended that she have really sensitive skin.

So why not Aveeno hair products? My hair is really dry. Probably from all the dyeing and damage I've done to it over the past 200 decades.

While getting ready to use the product, I was saddened that the conditioner has been mashed in the mail :(

I used what I could get out of it. The smell is nice.

This morning I woke up and my hair feels less dry and flaky.

I like.

Once my Tresemme shampoo and conditioner are done, I am switching over to Aveeno.