Friday, May 15, 2009

John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo & Conditioner



So I got a free sample of the new John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo & Conditioner.

Tried it on the other night.

It was a great experience. The scent of the natural Eucalyptus plant is amazing. Loooved it.

Hair felt silky and full.

That's all I can really say about the product.

If I used it long enough, I could better conclude whether or not, the products really had an effect on my hair.

As I get older, my hair becomes more dry and puffy, which I hate. Oh yeah...and the roots would just be there. If I want my hair to look smooth and healthy, I would have to flat iron my hair.

Therefore, the Root Awakening products caught my eye.

I'll have to look for it at Wal-Mart to see how much it costs. Right now, I am using Tresemme. Before that, I was using Garnier Fructis.