Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sketchers Shape Ups

Since I needed a new shoes anyways, I finally gave in and bought the Sketchers Shape Ups. You're suppose to change out your shoes once or twice a year depending on how much you wear them out.
I always wanted them anyways. I'm not a runner. I'm a walker. I can walk for miles.

Will have to take a picture with me wearing them.

I simply love them...

I always loved Sketchers but these shoes are to promote weight loss. I read so many positive reviews so had to try it myself.

Since I take my walks at work, I put them on and wow, I can feel it!!!

Bought the black ones too...I ain't gonna lie, a bit pricey but you pay for what you get sometimes, huh? I even got a dvd of how -to-walk-with-the-shoe with my purchase.


2 comments:

Kaolee Hoyle said...

Interesting! Hope it works well!

Mz Lily said...

I've been thinking about buying those but didn't. I'm glad they work...maybe it will be my next pair of shoes.