Friday, July 1, 2011

Butterfly Award

The lovely Nkauj Hmoob Chubby nominated me for this award, which is so sweet cause I hardly post much on here like I used to :(

However, I will send a shout out to her cause I think it's cool. At least, I know someone is still reading my Random Thoughts and Rants! :D

She is too sweet because her blog is awesome filled with lots of photos, not just photos you find on the net, but photos she actually took. I love her love and inspiration of makeup and photography. Plus she's also a Hmong chick like me :D


So the rules for this award is as follows:

Link it back to the one who sent it to you and then pass it on to 7 people.
PS - I'm not going to pass on to 7 people because I don't know who follows my blog but Nkauj Hmoob Chubby

Also, I have to write 15 random things about myself.
PS - I've written random stuff bout me but will try not to repeat it
I have many intros of myself, depending on which blog, check out my Indian Cinema blog and Hmong blog to get a different intro.
Or other posts I've done here...
25 Random Facts about me
Hairstyles of me
Questionaire


1.) I rather work than stay home because I get bored easily and hate household chores! Thankfully I have a wonderful hubby :D

2.) I love to cook and try new ethnic cuisines. Once I find a dish I like, I go online and try to find recipes so I can make it at home!

3.) I rather be cold than hot. I hate being sweaty. When I was younger, I used to love it. My perfect temperature is 50 degrees. I love the sun, I hate the humidity.

4.) My calves are huge and I hate it. Plus it also doesn't help that my ankles are small :(

5.) I love Mentos, anything mint...but I have to stop buying it cause I eat it like nothing.

6.) I am so in love with Quest Crew! Best Dance Crew. Ever.

7.) I don't think I will ever dress "my age." Whatever that means. I will continue to dress cute and shop in stores like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe.

8.) My hair hasn't been dyed in over 2 years. However, I recently learned about coloring hair without damaging it and it's temporary. I will try :D

9.) I've never had a pedicure before.

10.) I still look for a new job. Everyday.

11.)  Everyday, I still take my multi-vitamin cause I don't eat right.

12.) I tried to go vegetarian again but failed. I don't think I could ever do it again. I love banh mi too much now.

13.) I hate taking photos because I hate how I look in them. I take around 40 photos and there's only 1 of myself that I will like.

14.) I need a new style. I've gotten too comfortable with the way I look. I'm just so boring and casual now but do like to step it up when I go out.

15.) I've been making myself learn to love to eat more veggies that are good for me, want to eat them raw instead of cook.

No comments: