Friday, January 7, 2011

Questionaire

Stolen from Sheebs

what religion are you?

Christian

what nationality are you?

American

what is your ethnicity?

Hmong

what’s your sexual orientation?

Loves my hubby

what’s your gender identity?

Female

what pronouns do you use?

You

what do you do for a living?

work in a payroll company

where are you from?

Atlanta, Georgia, USA

what languages do you speak?

Fluently - English, Hmong
Broken with a lot of words understood - Spanish, Hindi, Telugu

what do you want to do with your life?

Be the best I could be

favourite television shows?

don't watch much tv but if I have to choose - Nikita
I don't have cable anymore :( but if I did, my fave show would be
What Not to Wear & Forensic Files

favourite cities?

sadly, I haven't traveled outside the USA after coming here when I was only 6-months-old
so I would just like to say Gulf Shores, AL, where my family and I like to vacation

favourite films?

in what language? Seriously....
Hollywood - A Devil's Advocate, Pretty in Pink, The Italian Job, 50 First Dates
Hindi - Aashiqui, Yeh Vaada Raha, Maine Pyar Kiya, Seeta Aur Geeta
Telugu - Magadheera, Yamadonga, Happy, Kotha, Bangaru Lokam
Tamil - Autograph, Kakkha Kakkha, Aryan
Korean - My Tutor Friend, She's on Duty, S Diary, Daisy (movies);
Iris, Time Between Dog and Wolf, My Name is Kim Sam Soon (dramas)
Hong Kong - House of Fury, Flash Point, SPL, Mad Detective
Taiwanese - Mars (drama)

favourite authors?

Sonia Singh, Amulya Malladi
favourite musicians/bands/artists?

does NKOTB count? :D

favourite things to do?

watch movies, listen to music, surf the net

best known for?

online for being a Hmong Chick who loves Indian cinema

No comments: