Friday, January 14, 2011

Nyonya Asian Cuisine

Yummy! I love this place. I discovered this wonderful place by a co-worker who treated me out to lunch for always helping her.
Even my hubby does too and have taken his co-workers there.

I was sooo hungry this morning because I got to work extra early and had no breakfast.

Therefore, I decided to order lunch.
PS - they deliver :)

The lunch special comes with your choice of soup - Hot & Sour, Egg Drop, or Chicken Coconut with your choice of rice - steamed, fried, or brown.

I ordered the Shrimp Basil Lunch Special ($6.95) and Basil Roll (2 for $3.95).



And my favorite soup - Hot & Sour



After three hours, I decided to eat the Basil rolls, it comes with shrimp :D with peanut sauce



They always have awesome customer service there!!

Nyonya Asian Cuisine
7294 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
(770) 394-3071

No comments: