Monday, October 25, 2010

Lee's Bakery

Lee's Bakery is a Vietnamese cafe bakery.

A lot of Vietnamese food has some French-influenced pastries.

I've been really curious to try Lee's Bakery for a while because I'm not a fan of Asian pastries :( Sad, but true. Mainly because I don't like the Asian fillings, such as red bean or green bean or taro flavoring in my pastries. But my hubby does and I buy them for him when I am at the Korean or Chinese bakery.



What I love is that the pastries are fresh!! And yummy!!!!

Even the flaky, buttery crust is good enough to eat plain! I ordered the cream cheese, chocolate, and strawberry croissants! I plan to go back and get more.



There are more desserts!



And even some snacks.



But if you want more than pastries, no worries, there is Vietnamese food too, such as pho and banh mi.



For those who know me, I don't like pho. I know, I may be the only Asian person in the world who don't pho.



So instead, I ordered the roast pork banh mi, my favorite!

Here is the closeup of the croissants.



Left - strawberry, right - cream cheese

Lee's Bakery
4005 Buford Highway
Suite C
Atlanta, GA 30345
(404) 728-1008
Open 7 days
Monday - Sunday
8am till 9 pm

1 comment:

Cardamom Kisses said...

OMG?! Looks ridiculously yummo :) :)