Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gift from a friend

One of the best feelings is a gift from a friend. I love this woman.  It was totally unexpected!
Once she sent me a box of homemade chocolate cookies for my birthday!!!!
I don't like announcing my birthday, that's just the way I am.
I believe a true friend will remember your birthday no matter what.

She just came over and gave it to me. She knew how much I love Pickled Mustard Greens.

She hand delivered it to me. Two jars with a cute ribbon.

It was so yummy! She is teaching me how to make it cause I always wanted to learn.


My mom tried to teach me but she was impatient with me, lol. It's okay.

It will take a couple of trials and errors to perfect it. I will keep on trying. Once I learn, this will be my diet, hehehe. I absolutely love it! It's easier to make and fix up than papaya salad, another favorite of mine!

No comments: