Friday, October 15, 2010

Food: Jason's Deli -- I am soooooo stuff right now!

My boss ordered Jason's Deli for lunch today. Luckily, yesterday he asked us what we wanted so we pre-ordered.



I ordered the Ranchero wrap. I was the only one too!



The sandwich that seemed to be the most popular in the department was the New York Yankee. I don't like beef!

The following were in the bag --




I was completely wrong! I thought the salsa dip was for the sandwich but it was for the dark purple tortilla chips!!




Since a few people were out, there were a few extra soups that were ordered. So look what I got! I chose the chicken pot pie! I even got a pickle!




Last but not least, I had a choice between a cookie or brownie. I took the brownie :)



I am sooooo stuff right now!

No comments: