Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miami trip in Photos - Day 3

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Plans for the day - boat tour & South Beach
I have waaaaaaaay too many pics that I took on the boat tour so I just uploaded one here. If you want to see all of them, just add me as a friend on MySpace and/or FaceBook.

The boat tour was great; the weather was beautiful. Unfortunately when it was time for us to hit the beach...it rained - well, it was scattered :( Still, beautiful, unlike most beaches on the Atlantic coast.


Yah, got a picture of the clouds and sun trying to set, it looks spooky, yet beautiful


Well, now time to hit up Ocean Drive, which is directly across the street from South Beach. It's nightlife time! It's just awesome to people watch. Admittedly, I thought I would see more pretty people. I guess that's what happens when ugly folks like me come visit, huh?

The Versace Mansion!! It is now a tourist attraction and museum.


Right next to it is Hotel Victor, which is a part of the Hyatt. So we went inside. Got a tour of the famous pool where a lot of Hollywood movies were filmed. Even a celeb was staying that night! Person up front told me (it was a guy, didn't want to call him a receptionist, lol) said Jake Gyllenhaal was staying the night.


The pool has a sexy vibe. Just the night before, there were 350 people in the pool!! It was the Black Film Festival and celebs like Usher, Sana Lathan, Diddy, and others were there.



No comments: