Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miami trip in Photos - Day 2

Friday - June 26, 2009


So....decided to go to Key West the next day. I wanted to see the sunrise in Key West. Since the rental car is under my name, I decided to drive around town. No problemo!

Since working out makes me stay up, I really didn't sleep at all!! We planned to leave Miami at 3 AM. So around 2 AM, I woke up to work out. The exercise room was a bit small.




But I freaking love the elliptical machine!!!! Plus I also love the Hyatt's complimentary stuff there - water, gry and heated towels, headphone, etc





It took 3 hours to get to Key West. Yes, I was falling asleep too! You know what I did? I burned three CDs -- Bollywood remixes, Korean (Taebin & Tae Yang - in one), & Japanese (Ayoma Thelma).



Made it in time to see the sunrise!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!





Sooo peaceful, full of serenity





Unfortunately, most of the day spent at Key West was drowning in rain :( When we finally got to the Southernmost Cafe to eat, we looked around the area. Sadly, I didn't take as many pics as I would like because it started to pour down again.





No comments: