30 Day Blog/Photo Challenge: Day 1
Photo taken Saturday, March 19, 2011, before heading off to a high school friend, Linda's, wedding. My friend, Jennifer, did my makeup and hair for fun. I didn't expect her to do it. She's too sweet and beautiful. If anyone is interested, she has MySpace and Twitter.
PS - I did a 25 Random facts about me here but will try not to say the same thing on this post :D
1. I have not dyed my hair in almost 2 years...so whatever color that you think my hair is...it's all cause of the sun, hair products, and blow drying did to my hair.
2. When I really like a particular dish, I try my best to learn how to make it. Fail or not, at least I attempted. My next dish I want to learn to make are naan and bubble tea.
3. Having uneven eyelids is one reason why I hate putting on makeup and give up easily on.
4. Since I'm always stressing about bills, I have taken up two jobs now.
5. I have given up on drinking any kinds of sodas this year. I stopped drinking dark carbonated drinks, such as Coke and Pepsi for two decades but just recently given up Sprite, Mountain Dew, Fanta, etc.
6. A few years ago, I became vegetarian for a whole year! My iron was low and my doctor told me to eat more meat.
7. Beef - I dislike the taste ever since I was a little girl. I don't like anything beef.
8. I have four holes in my ears for earrings. The two standard ones I got when I was a baby. The other two, I did myself in high school because I thought was cool and my parents wouldn't let me get them :D
9. Lately, I've been addicted to Groupons, trying to save but end up buying so much just to save, hehe.
10. My favorite color is still green. It has been since I was kid. It still is as an adult. Just because my favorite color is green, doesn't mean I have to have clothing that is green either.
11. At times, I still wonder what I want to be when I grow up. Seriously. I am just content and want to be happy. Career-wise.
12. The people who tell me that my daughter looks like me, probably say that because they have not seen my sister-in-law. Plus I think most people just say that because I think my daughter is beautiful. She looks more Cambodian than Hmong.
13. Never had a wedding due to conflicts on the Hmong and Cambodian different points of view so hubby and I just said, forget it. Save money. So we got "married" the Asian way. However, we have had our legal paperwork for a while now.
14. Even till this day, my hubby tells me he loves me. He often calls me his "goddess" and I am still deeply in love with him.
15. Social networking - I love it. I believe I'm an advance user of the Internet. From making my own fan sites of my fave Indian celebrities to online blogging to Facebook, I have met so many cool people on the net, who which I have even met in "real" life.