Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 10: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

30 Day Blog/Photo Challenge: Day 10

Day 10 was originally - Who do you see yourself marrying in the future....but I am married and decided to use this instead.

Overall, I hate tv shows. I get bored after the 3rd or 4th season because the tired of the overplayed storylines.

Right now, I'm watching Nikita but it's new. Let's see how it goes.

Growing up, I always gave up on a tv show. From Beverly Hills 90210 to Melrose Place to Charmed, I couldn't watch more than 4 seasons. I don't count Save By The Bell.

So I'm thinking of Asian tv shows aka "dramas."
Why?
Because they actually end after one season!
Most are no more than 16-20 episodes, some may have a few or more.

My answer is IRIS.



I have never loved a show so much! Many people argue with me about how it should end. All I have to say is that it ended the way it did, just because....

I wrote about it in my Asian cinema blog here :D

And when Siri asked us Tweeters about a remake in mind for Charan-Bunny, I chose Iris and my dreamcast.

No comments: