Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Life, or so it seems like

In the past few months, I've been feeling so un-motivated with life, with everything. Just generally speaking.

The back injuries and bruise to the tail bone didn't help either, causing me to be more down.

Oh yeah, add on to the many rain drops/flooding to put an icing on the cake for my mood.

Sometimes I'm so sick and tired of taking the initiative and doing things. At times, I take charge because no one else will do it.

No matter how supportive my hubby is, I still feel something missing. It has to come within myself. Maybe it's because I feel everything is put on my shoulders? Or is it because I do it to myself because I say I can handle but really I can't?

Whatever the reason, I did a little soul-searching....

This past week, a light has shine through my eyes.

Nothing is new, everything is going to be okay. I know it. Sometimes it takes a little re-assuring. I know what I must do now.

Every time it seems like something is going well, then it stops, it's just an obstacle, a test made for me to overcome.

Last night, my hubby wanted to take a stroll down the street at night. It's been a while since we've done that. We talked, laughed, and poured our hearts out. I love that man. He's my everything. He has so much faith and trust in me. I know I will be nothing without him.

No comments: