Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hubby's terrible car accident

I haven't been able to blog much lately.

Just now blogged about my fave Bollywood (Hindi) films of 2010.

On Sunday, January 30th, Hubby got into a terrible car accident. Since then, I haven't been able to concentrate much. Too much going on my mind. I've been away from the Internet in general, not updating much on Twitter and blogs. I did log in Facebook but mainly to check updates from friends.

What still bothers me is that throughout all this. The accident happened...due to a hit-run incident.









You can tell by the impact, the car that hit him was a yellow one.

Because no one died or is in the hospital, the cops or attorneys don't care. No one wants to help out.

The car is totaled.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that happened to your husband. Hopefully your husband is okay.