Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Quest Crew: Victor Kim


It is no secret that I am in love with Quest Crew. They are the best dance crew. Ever. Period.
I found an old post where I confessed I had a dream of them two years ago, lol


I have been really obsess with them (again) lately. Blame it on their recent appearance on ABDC 6 finale cause they are just that good. I loved them so much with D-Trix but even without him, they are still the best. Every member compliments each other. They always let each one shine.

But even though I've been obsess and watching Quest Crew on YouTube and following them on Twitter....I've been really crushing hard on Victor Kim lately.

I love his personality, his dancing, his musical talent, singing, you name it. I read his blog. I follow him on Twitter. I subscribe to his YouTube channel. I've been searching for his photos recently too. Boy. Oh Boy.
There's just something about Victor Kim.
The funny part is I'm a Kim too! But that's through marriage :) but my hubby is not Korean, but Khmer, hehe.

Here are some of my favorite photos of Victor Kim. The man is just so sexy and talented. It's sad that I've been thinking how my life would've been if my parents never moved to Atlanta and stayed in Los Angeles, hehe. I know, I was only four when my parents moved to Atlanta. I would've had a chance to meet Victor and the Quest Crew members :D





No comments: