Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top 15 Biggest Lies

Top 15 Biggest Lies:

15. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

14. "You get this one, I'll pay next time."

13. "Trust me, I'll take care of everything."

12. "Of course I love you."

11. "I am getting a divorce."

10. "Drinking? Why, no, Officer."

9. "I never inhaled."

8. "She means nothing to me."

7. "Don't worry, when the gauge is on empty I can
go another 20 miles."

6. "Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone."

5. "I'll call you later."

4. "I've never done anything like this before."

3. "Now, I'm going to tell you the truth."

2. "It's supposed to make that noise."

... and the Number One Biggest Lie:

1. "...then take a left. You can't miss it."

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

Man to woman leaving a movie theatre with a dog: "I'm sorry
to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice that your dog
was really into the movie. He cried at the right spots, he
moved nervously in his seat at the boring parts, but most
of all, he laughed like crazy at the funny parts. Isn't that
unusual?"

"Yes. He hated the book."

No comments: