Friday, September 12, 2008

I love getting free stuff...

No obligation at all! No kidding. Absolutely free! Every now and then when I'm bored, I surf the net and come across coupons or free offers. Just samples of new products. All you have to do is put in your name and address. Sometimes I forget that I signed up for it and weeks later, I receive something in the mail. It truly is amazing.

I've gotten makeup, magazines, drinks, household products, etc. There are definitely some sites that say free but you pay for shipping/handling. No way am I talking about that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love free stuff too!!! And I do hate the sites that ask you to pay for shipping and handling. Sometimes the shipping and handling is $12.95 and that nearly covers the product. That's really lame!