Monday, June 20, 2011

I did it!



I turned in my two-weeks notice in at my part time job last Friday. I cannot wait to finally leave. I freaking haaaaate retail. I will never do that again. Customers are rude. Managers expect too much.

If I find another part time job that is reasonable, I will take it.

Honestly, I thought that working retail would be fun and brainless but the expectations are too high. Come on, I am a part-timer. I took the initiative to learn the products...and even in another department. I am the highest "sales" person in rank...but just cause I cannot get customers to open up credit cards, my overall rank is low. I refuse to harass customers to open up credit cards. No is a no. I ask two main questions - "do you have a xxx card?" "would you like to have one? you could save xxx money today." That's it.

1 comment:

Nkauj Hmoob Chubby said...

Yay, congrats! I need to do that too--- as soon as I get back from my vacation. *sighs...*